Do we have the capacity, capability and wherewithal to stop the Northern army if they decide to strike our homeland as a result of Eastern Security Network? Patiently read this and ensure it gets to Kanu.
That Kanu is a great ‘mobilizer’ with dedicated following cannot be doubted but it remains a truism that his strategy and approach is his greatest bottleneck. I have always written that Kanu is a great player like Messi and Ronaldo but the problem is that he keeps scoring against his own team. Sincerely am impressed with the crowd I saw at the launch of the Eastern Security Network but please let’s use our brain.
We have the 82nd Division of the Nigerian Army with headquarters in Enugu in the South-East, which includes the 2 Brigade at Port Harcourt, 13 Brigade at Calabar and the 34th Artillery Brigade at Obinze – Owerri. We also have the Onitsha Barracks, Ekenwan Barracks Benin, Army Barracks in Aba, Bori Camp, Elele, Effurun-Warri, Nkwagu barracks Abakaliki and several other places in the former Eastern Region.
Hausa-Fulani constitute 80% of the soldiers in these Barracks and almost 100% of the infantry men – those with rifles. They are all over the place. What stops them from repeating the 29 July 1966 scenario against Igbo soldiers (who are in the minority) if they feel threatened? What stops them from handpicking Igbo soldiers and deleting them on flimsy excuses? Ndi-Igbo be wise.
Also as we all know, the entire security apparatus of the Nigerian State including the Army, Navy, Air Force, Police, Civil Defence etc are in the hands of the Fulani. Is this the best time to engage them????? Is this the right timing? NOOOOOOOO. Ndi-Igbo be wise. 2023 is not far. Let’s plan and wait for the right moment to strike.
These videos and pictures of the Eastern Security Network and her volunteers may attract another Python Dance and this shows we do not learn from our mistakes. The formation and advertisement of BSS led to several deaths and we shouldn’t repeat same mistake. Are we ready to fight back if Buhari unleashes the Nigerian Military on us?
Remember our people are always vulnerable, the cannon fodders. Remember that they are millions of Igbos in the North and West but by 2023, anyone who fails to evacuate their lands is on his own. If a cartoonist mocks Mohammad in Denmark, our people are slaughtered here. Let’s not rush into anything. Let 2023 is the appropriate time. Nigeria is not working except for the Fulani. So other ethnic groups are angry not just the Igbo but for now Fulani holds the power. Lets play along. “Nkucha aburo ujo.”
Please this should get to Nnamdi Kanu.
- “If you want to go fast go alone, if you want to go far go with others.” It’s better to be vigilant, slow and cautious in the right lane than to be hasty on the wrong lane. Be sure that you are on the right path before you move.
- THIS IS NOT AN IGBO FIGHT!!!!! Mazi Nnamdi Kanu stop Igbonizing this fight. It’s not an Igbo thing, let the 1967 coalition against the Igbo be against the Fulani this time. You are in the right position to call for a meeting probably outside Nigeria for all the ethnic groups opposed to the Fulani to meet.
- Those that do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. This is not the right time to engage Nigeria. 2023 is already here. Let’s be patient and plan. If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail. Plan now secretly in preparation for 2023 when this country will surely go up in flames simultaneously.
- No need exposing your volunteers. The advert is unnecessary. Let it be clandestine and discreet. Let every preparation and training be secret, covet, underground.
- Does IPOB have any Super Power behind them or will you repeat the mistake of Ojukwu where at the peak of the COLD WAR both East and West fought against Biafra?
The International Community is monitoring all the utterances of Kanu. You can’t get Biafra without the International Community. Let’s apply wisdom. Why do you think Ambazonians are being slaughtered without even the PRESS mentioning it and everyone is quiet? Nobody cares because Paul Biya has surrendered the OIL to the West. Before you go into armed conflict, watch your side very well.
- Have you reached any compromise or agreement with our non-Igbo speaking South South / Niger Delta neigbours? If we cannot form a formidable front with our nearest neigbours – the Niger Deltans how can we confront the Fulani and their Allies?
- The whole thing is about Western interest in Nigeria particularly OIL & GAS. Will you be prepared to give these World Powers especially the West and China a better bargain than the Fulanis are currently given them? Please we do not control the Oil, lets give it to those who who need it and in return get their assistance for our freedom. Nothing goes for nothing.
- We should all know that the ONLY thing that will make the Fulani to have a rethink is Superior Military Power. The Fulani have Britain, Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), International Oil Companies (IOCs), their brothers from Senegal to Central African Republic, all those beneitting from our Oil & Gas resources on their side. What are we doing to get International Allies?
- Please Nnamdi Kanu STOP abusing and cursing and also advise or instruct your followers to stop abusing and insulting those with divergent opinions. Also please study and understand why the first Biafra failed and where Ojukwu got it wrong and try NOT TO REPEAT THE SAME MISTAKES.
- Please lets seek and concentrate on our Igbo Republic with Igbo as our official/national language and also work with Ijaws, Ejagham, Ogonis, Efiks, Anangs, Ibibios, Oron, Itsekiris, Esan, Afemai, Isoko for their own independent Republic or as they would desire. What matters to an Igbo man is freedom. We MUST not be in one country with them. Most of them detest us and I see no reason why we need them either. We can be neigbours.
- Attacks on Ohanaeze, Igbo politicians, leaders etc should stop. Today they can be indifferent but tomorrow they can join us. Every Igbo man deep inside him or her has that indestructible Biafran Spirit.
- Akonuche, Igwebuike, lets be wise. Thank you.